Friday, February 20, 2015

Week in review


I took a stroll around the neighborhood this afternoon and my, my it was freeeezing (8 degrees to be exact). Have a fabulous weekend and stay warm, my fellow Clevelanders and East Coasters.

love, -j. 

***

Yep, it's cold outside. (Yahoo News)

What Chinese New Year reveals about the world's most vibrant economy. (Forbes)

10 things no one wants to admit about parenting. (What I Wore)

The best looks from NYFW. (Harper's Bazaar)

My favorite thing about NYFW: fantastic street style. (Racked)

The two SNL 40th anniversary sketches worth watching. (Wired)

Birds in flight. (Kottke)

Sorry kids, Minecraft has about as much inherent educational value as an overhead projector. (The Atlantic)

Oscar predictions: Birdman or Boyhood? (Vulture)

The Apple iPod, iPhone and soon... iCar? (New York Times)

[In and around Cleveland:]

This cold snap is breaking all kinds of records in CLE. (The Plain Dealer)

The Cleveland Museum of Art is officially putting the kibosh on the selfie stick. (Cleveland Scene)