|Hi my name is Jennifer and I like to Instabrag what I eat. So sue me.|
My breakfast this morning: organic hard-boiled eggs topped with homemade chimichurri sauce; buttered roll; and fresh strawberries.
Yeah, I'm rubbing it in. So what? :)
(adapted from epicurious.com)
what you'll need:
- 1 cup (packed) fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup (packed) fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3/4 tsp dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp lemon
what to do:
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor. Voila! It's that easy and oh so yummy.