Monday, November 9, 2015

Love my Anthro girls


I've always been somewhat of a late bloomer.

Though I was never in a sorority during college I kinda feel like I'm getting a second chance at something I never knew I missed out on. I love my Anthro girls. I mean, I've never met a more kind, genuine, good-spirited group of women all working in the same place. 

At any given time our Cleveland store is represented by some 30 intelligent, engaging, fashion-forward ladies. We work hard to make our store the most beautiful place on earth. If you've ever stepped foot inside an Anthropologie, then you know what I'm talking about.

It's every woman's happy place.

Here are some of my lovely friends (aren't they just gorgeous?). And in case you were wondering, you can find (L to R) Jade's denim shift here, my polka dot dress here, Amy's LBD here, and Jen's striped sweater dress here.

Love.   


Summer fashion show.