Friday, January 20, 2017

Women's March (the kit)


Tonight, I'm getting on a midnight bus headed to Washington, DC.

After being completely devastated after the election -- after weeping and fretting and succumbing to anger -- I climbed out of the abyss and looked for a way to transform my grief into positive action.

The Women's March on Washington is the beginning of that journey. 

I have found my strength again and I look forward to marching with my fellow sisters (all 200,000 of them!). In addition to the main event at the nation's capital, there will be some 673 sister marches across the US totaling 2.2 MILLION people!!

Tomorrow we march for women's rights, human rights, the environment, immigrants, Muslims, LGBT, people with disabilities, for global civil rights... for FREEDOM.

Tomorrow we begin the good fight.


Planes packed with women head to DC. (The Week)