Monday, September 29, 2014

This week's obsession: jackets with faux fur


The leaves are starting to change here in Cleveland. Green is making way for gold, pink, deep reds and burnt orange. Autumn is absolutely lovely here. The air is crisp and it starts to get a bit chilly. Which means sundresses and sandals exit stage right while chunky sweaters, scarves and bootcut jeans become the main show.

I'm most excited about all the faux fur I'm seeing on fall jackets and vests. The one above from Free People looks so fantastically cozy. It could easily transition from autumn to winter snow.


   
This Anthropologie faux fur vest was a recent impulse purchase. I couldn't help it. So pretty! The best part is that the fur collar is removable. Genius.



I feel like I would find this gorgeous furry number on a chic Montana cowgirl.


  
This Vera Wang Herringbone coat with faux fur trim is simple yet elegant. Perfect for a night out.



I love this Mackage bomber jacket with faux fur collar and would wear it every day. A splurge but would be totally worth it.  

How about you? Are you feeling the faux fur this season?



Falling in love with fall denim.