Friday, June 4, 2010

The dumbest thing for babies



Huggies has a new product out and it's the dumbest thing I've seen since those "leashes" for toddlers. The bright idea? Jean diapers. Really? Diapers that look like jeans?

And even more stupid is the commercial I saw yesterday. A toddler walking down the streets (probably Rodeo Drive or trendy Melrose Avenue) like he's a celebrity, hot women gawking at him and hot guys wishing they were like this cool cat. I was totally embarrassed just watching this ridiculousness. Who the heck would let their kid walk around in a white button-down shirt and jean diapers (without pants)?

The best (or should I say worst) is the voiceover dialogue in the commercial:

My diaper is full
Full of chic
When it's a number 2
I look like number 1
I poo in blue

The kid might think he has the coolest "jeans" in town, but at the end of the day it's just gonna be a poopy diaper.

Watch the Huggies commercial and tell me what you think.