Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Off we go (to California!)


Tomorrow we head to California for the summer. I haven't been back to my home state for a year, so I'm very much looking forward to hugging my parents again, seeing my extended family, spending quality time with my best girlfriends, and eating lots and lots of my mom's home cooking, dad's Korean BBQ and good Asian and Mexican food (my mouth is watering just at the thought of Shandong beef rolls, jjajangmyeon, tacos al pastor and fresh ceviche). Yum.

California, I can't wait to see you at the beach. I look forward to sitting underneath your palm trees. And visiting back and forth between LA, OC, the IE, Santa Barbara, San Francisco and in between. 

To my California peeps -- hasta maƱana!    


Illustration by Nicole Duquette. (Etsy)

Katy Perry's got it right about California girls