Monday, November 4, 2013

This week's obsession: tunics


Stylish, functional and (best part!) affordable at less than 100 bucks a pop.

Oh dear tunic, let me count the ways I love thee: 

Your fit is always flattering. 
Your draping covers a multitude of sins (in my case, too many chocolate bits, loaves of bread and slices of cheese)
You never go out of style.
You are spring, summer, fall AND winter
You are ageless.
You are my fashion go-to, especially when I'm not feeling that fashionable.

And I'm obsessed...


I love the geometry of this knit tunic from Meadow Rue.


Technically more of a button-down than
a tunic, but lovely nonetheless.


If you're in the mood for a whole lotta adorable...


This fox says, "I'm super cute!!"


This one's just so cute I can't stand it.


Je t'aime, indeed.


If you're in the mood for stripes.


Tie-dyed, distressed and perfectly worn.


Pair this with leggings or skinnies.


Stripes and chevrons. The best of two in one tunic.