Monday, March 9, 2015

Cheap and chic (liquid eyeliners under $10)

This one is my top pick.
Easy to use (chunky like a Sharpie).
And only $2.99!

Nothing can perk up your eyes like a good swipe of liquid eyeliner. It's taken me a good 10 years to figure that out. I admit I'm a beauty late bloomer. It was just a few months ago when I stumbled upon the key to a perfect cat eye. You must apply liquid eyeliner after your eyeshadow. (It's OK, you can judge. Feel free to shake your head.)

In my quest for the perfect winged eyeliner look, I've discovered these cheap and chic drugstore brands. Here are my top three, all under ten bucks!
These liners have an easy-to-grip wand
and come in seven different shades.

This one claims to thicken and
make you grow more lashes.



Your "perfect winged eyeliner" tutorial is now just a click away. (Pinterest)