Tuesday, March 17, 2015

This dress, right now (part 2)


As many of you know, I work part-time at Anthropologie -- my absolute favorite store on the planet. When I'm not freelancing or running my blog or being mom to my kids, you can find me in this magical place.

Truly, at Anthro I'm a kid in a candy shop (but in place of sweets it's dresses). Where else can a girl find delicious-smelling soaps and candles, gorgeous frocks and beautiful housewares and home furnishings all in one stop?

Last week I walked into the store and saw this lovely tie dye maxi dress. I didn't even try it on before I bought it because I just knew it had to be mine. My friend and co-worker Shauna got a chance to photograph it yesterday and here it is! I paired it with this necklace and denim tote (both of which I borrowed for the photo). 

Three more days 'til spring and I'm ready!     


Photo by Shauna Davis.
Fashion prodigy is an Anthro girl, too.