Saturday, August 3, 2013

Me likey


I love the simplicity of this IIIBeca by Joy Gryson leather
shopper. The color reminds me of merlot. Anything
that reminds me of wine has my attention.

It's only the beginning of August but I'm already looking toward the fall and what I would like to add to my repertoire. I just can't get the following out of my head.


I'm getting sucked into Etsy. Uh oh. This delicate
birthstone charm necklace is, well, charming.


This fantastic Aldo bootie is a cross between a Victorian-inspired
shoe and ice skates. I'll take a pair, thankyouverymuch. 


Its slimming effect makes the tuxedo pant a girl's
best friend. I'm loving this these from Ann Taylor.


The crossover blouse is trending
right now and I can see why.
Perfect. Pooch. Cover-up.


And of course I can't forget the biggest fashionista in my house:


To say my 3-year-old daughter is obsessed with dresses is
the understatement of the year. (I think the last time she
wore pants was a year ago.) Which is why I need to
splurge and get her this adorable J.Crew frock. Pronto. 

This cute H&M tee has everything she likes: pink, bunnies, tutus.

If she wants to channel her inner-Pocahontas,
she can slip on these Minnetonka moccasins.