Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Spring wish list


Sixteen more days until spring! I'm counting down the days like a crazy person. The other day I caught myself staring so hard at the naked trees outside my window I thought it would make the buds sprout faster. 

I'm so looking forward to shedding the heavy winter boots, scarves, gloves, hats and multiple layers of clothing. It was fun while it lasted. But enough already! I think I'll do a happy dance when I see my first flower. And I'm gonna celebrate by wearing lots of pink, pastels and floral floral floral!

My spring wish list:


Fresh flowers: this gorgeous maxi skirt makes me happy.


A rose is a rose: simple yet beautiful


Spring to summer staple: the chambray shirtdress.

I am completely obsessed with these sandals!

And these metallic slip-on sneakers are a must-have!


What's not to love about this shirt?
Stripes + South American patterns = love.

Pretty in pink: like flower petals on your fingertips.

A swipe of spring color on your cheeks.

Rose-colored glasses: a girly take on the classic.


Get your face ready for spring.