Wednesday, May 8, 2013

This week's obsession: shoes with cute kitty faces


Style blogger Jessica Quirk's DIY fox slippersHey Jess, can you embroider a pair for me?
(Photo: What I Wore)

I can't get enough of these cute kitty cat faces! And on a pair of heels, flats or slippers? It's the purr-fect combination. Looks like I'm gonna have to start saving for the Charlotte Olympia Kitty-Cat Embroidered Velvet Pumps. In the meantime, I'll try fashion blogger Jessica Quirk's DIY fox slippers.

Charlotte Olympia Kitty-Cat Embroidered Velvet Pumps (L) and Slipper (R).
At $695 (each pair), totally unaffordable. But a girl can dream, right?

You can find these darling things at Harushop.

These Sleepy Felt Fox Clips are genius. (Photo: Etsy) 

And for the kiddies...

You can find these totally adorable Little Fox Baby Booties on Etsy. 

Sew Heart Felt Fox Slippers = sew, sew cute!!