Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday selfie


Today's look: Show up, look sharp, crush it.

The outfit: Madewell gray jersey dress; Madewell candy pink leather belt; Mossimo faux suede wedge heels; Metropolitan Museum of Art crystal drop earrings; Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Passion; Revlon nail color in Black Lingerie + Sparitual nail color in Lithophonic (on fingers).  

The occasion: I have a coffee meeting/interview today with the editor-in-chief of a local publication here in Cleveland. I'm super excited because I love this magazine and would be thrilled to join the team. Wish me luck!  

Why I like this look: This dress is soft as my favorite pair of sweatpants. It's quite versatile, too. I can wear it with ballet flats, wedges (as seen here) and even my beat-up pair of sneakers if I want to dress it down. I think this look is polished without trying too hard. The cut is simple, the top looks like a t-shirt, and the full skirt is flattering and fun.