Friday, January 30, 2015

Breakfast serial


I'm a little late to the party but I'm sure glad I made it nonetheless. Have you listened to the true-crime podcast Serial? I downloaded the first episode last week and I'm halfway through the first season (12 episodes total).

It's so good!!

If you've been living under a rock for the past three months, here's what Serial (a spin-off of This American Life) is all about. This is the synopsis of the first episode:





It's gripping, irresistible and can't-put-my-iPhone-down good. I have mad respect for co-creator and host Sarah Koenig. Her reporting is top-notch. For her, Serial was never about entertainment but journalism. 

I'm hooked and I've integrated this into my morning routine. 

Serial with my breakfast.    


Will there be a Serial season two? (Hollywood Reporter)