Tuesday, January 6, 2015

This week's obsession: argan creamy oil


The cold weather and heaters doing overtime is just awful for my skin. My hands are so parched I can see tiny flakes of dry skin. Gross. 

Of course there's a simple solution: hand cream. But I'm weary of using them for two reasons. Many of them are heavily scented (one of my pet peeves is when a person smells like they used a crop duster to apply their perfume or cologne). And worse, sometimes hand creams leave you feeling greasy. 

I recently tried a small sample tube of Josie Maran's Argan Infinity Intensive Creamy Oil and found my perfect hand cream! My skin happily absorbs the argan oil without the slippery factor. It's light and has this fresh, lemony scent.

I also use it for chapped lips and dry, cracked heels. You can mix it with powder blush or eyeshadow to instantly transform it into a cream. 

Love!


Oil on your face? (I wasn't a believer, but now I am!)