Thursday, January 1, 2015

Here's to 2015


I'm going to use basketball language here, in honor of my bball-loving son: are you going to make 2015 a game-changing year? I sure plan to.

First thing's first: wake up 15 minutes earlier. It may not seem like a lot, but forsaking the extra 15 minutes of sleep will translate to a less-frantic morning routine. Second: boost my immune system. I was sick more times in 2014 than any other year (four colds and one bout of influenza). My cousin gave me this immune support elixir over the holidays and I've been faithfully taking it every day. Third: practice patience and continue to look at the big picture. It's amazing how much clarity you gain when looking at every situation with perspective.    

How about you? 

What kind of year will 2015 be?


New Year's resolutions. Do or don't? (A Cup of Jo)